The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of a Model A+, with twice the
utility. A tiny Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project!
- 1Ghz, Single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI and USB On-The-Go ports
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
I have a bunch of fully functional hardware but not enough space to
keep them, so time for winter cleaning :)
1. Several server grade 10/100 NIC various chip set (DEC, Intel,
3Com), drivers in main stream Linux kernel. Rs. 100/ea
2. Several PCI VGA cards with drivers in mainstream Linux kernel. Rs. 50/ea
3. HP Pro Curve 2650 48 port 10/100 L2 managed switch with VLAN,
trunking functionality etc. Rs. 7,500 For detailed specs visit [a]
4. Thin Client cabinets (mini ITX boards) never used. Purchased @ Rs.
2500/- asking Rs. 1800/-
5. 15" LCD monitors 4:3 ratio.VGA only max. res 1024x768 Rs. 100/-
6. 17" LCD monitor 4:3 VGA only max. res. 1280x1024 Rs. 300/-
7. Several desktop grade 400-450 W SMPS Rs. 50/ea.
All items -- As Is Where Is. Cash & Carry.
Interested persons please contact me off list to inspect the goods and
Arun Khan (অরুণ খান্/अरुण खान)