Summary for the p5.js presentation:
* Basics of p5.js
* Creating a bouncing ball (Live)
* Creating the Truchet Tiling (Live + Prepared variations)
* Creating the Sierpinski's triangle (Live + Prepared zooming version)
* Creating artistic pictures with primitive shapes. (If I can write
the code for this by saturday)
* Time for Questions
Hopefully you find a something interesting. Programming will be basic,
and I'll try to explain everything I do in detail.
On 11/5/18 7:58 PM, Joe Steeve wrote:
The November 2018 meeting of "Indian Linux User Group, Mumbai (ILUG-
BOM)", will be held on 10th November 2018, 15:00 to 16:30 IST.
IT Lab 4, 3rd Floor, A - Wing,
Department of Information Technology,
Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Kurla (W).
10 min from Vidyavihar Station (W).
1. 30 minutes: Introductions
2. "p5.js and creative computing" - Dhruva Lokegaonkar
Everyone is welcome :)